TO REPORT A WILDFIRE:
- Contact Boise Dispatch at (208) 384-3400
- Contact the local fire department
- Contact the local county sheriff's office
- Dial 911 or #fire
For general information contact Boise Dispatch at (208) 384-3398, or email the dispatch center at email@example.com for additional information.
FIRE SEASON (June-October):
- The center is staffed seven days a week from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Dispatch remains open for extended staffing as fire activity dictates.
SHOULDER SEASON (November-May):
- The center is staffed Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Dispatch staff is on-call and available after hours.
Dispatch and Logistics
Boise Dispatch Guides
- Boise Interagency Dispatch Detailer Guide
- Boise Interagency Dispatch Mobilization Guide
- Southwest Idaho Incident Organizer
- Property Loss/Damage Report (OF-289)
- Incident Replacement Requisition Form (NFES 1300)
- Great Basin Tire Replacement Guidance
- Great Basin Tire Replacement Order Form
Resource Request Forms
- General Message Form (ICS-213)
- Aircraft Request Form
- Crew Request Form
- Equipment Request Form
- Overhead Request Form
- NFES Supply Request Form
- NON-NFES Supply Request Form
- Resource Extension Request form