The Tucson Interagency Dispatch Center coordinates wildland fire fighting on federal lands in the Southeast Arizona Zone (SEZ). SEZ represents a group of wildland agencies which work together to respond to wildfires in southeast Arizona. SEZ incorporates roughly the area south of Casa Grande, Arizona to the United States-Mexico border, and the area east of Yuma, Arizona to the New Mexico border.
Tucson Interagency Dispatch provides dispatch services for:
- Coronado National Forest – U.S. Forest Service
- Gila District - Bureau of Land Management
- Papago Agency - Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge, Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge, Leslie Canyon National Wildlife Refuge and San Bernardino National Wildlife Refuge – U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Saguaro National Park, Chiricahua National Monument, Coronado National Memorial, Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument, Tumacácori National Historical Park, Casa Grande Ruins National Monument, and Fort Bowie National Historic Site - National Park Service
Enterprise Geospatial Portal-Current Incidents, Fire Danger, Fire Weather