NATIONAL FUEL MANAGEMENT DATABASE (NFMD)
REQUESTING SET-UP OF A SAMPLE SITE IN THE NFMD
To establish a sample site within the NFMD system, the following is required:
- Complete a Site
Description Form for each fuel sampling site.
- In Block 13, use the format listed in the following Fuels List document for each species.
If a species is not listed, we cannot include the species in your site.
- Send the completed form via e-mail to email@example.com:
- Once received, it will take from 1-3
days before your sample site can be set up in the NFMD
- You will be contacted soon thereafter to let you know the sites have been established and the initial passwords setup for each site.
- A current list of sample sites established in the Southwest Area can be found here: SW Sample Site Locations