North Idaho Zone
- 2012-2013 Training Schedule
- IPNF SO/Coeur d'Alene BLM Building Office Use Rules, for Meetings/Training Sessions
- Northern Rockies Logistics (Missoula): Dorm Room form, restaurants, child care, motels, map
- Northwest Logistics (Redmond): Dorm photos, motels, map. Lodging charges of $10.23 per day are charged if the trainee stays at the Pacific Northwest Training Center. If a selected nominee, check your Registration Form for dormitory availability.
- Great Basin Logistics (Boise): Campus map, directions, motels, map, NIFC security
- Course Coordination
- NIZ Course Coordinator Checklist, 1-page CC Checklist referencing Roles/Duties
- Course Coordinator's Guide, PMS 907, to provide administrative information to training officers, course coordinators, lead instructors and other managers presenting a training course.
- NWCG Course Updates, designed to inform course coordinator and course instructors of any new information that has been developed and approved by the OWDC related to an NWCG course.
- FMCG, Field Manager's Course Guide
- Charter for the NIZ Fire Training Program
- Download an NWCG Nomination Form (RTF | PDF), fill it out electronically, and e-mail it back to us!
- Visit the NWCG Publications Management System - here you can find taskbooks, job aids, ICS forms, and lots of other training- and fire-related documentation.
- Use the Individual Employee Update or this quick 1-page Individual Employee Update form to update information on personnel whose records are already established in the Incident Qualification & Certification System (IQCS). Please be sure to route forms through your local training officer.
- To get a new employee established in IQCS, fill out a New Employee Form and submit to CDC.
- An Incident Responder Development Plan (IRDP) is a plan developed for the purpose of identifying long and short-term goals, both for the individual and for their organization. Use the IRDP Worksheet to help capture information needed to create an IRDP in IQCS.
- Curious as to what training has been held in past years? Review previous years' training schedules to see what courses have been conducted: 2001|2002|2003|2004|2005|2006|2007|2008|2009|2010|2011|2012