SAVE THE DATE!
Join us for the 2nd Annual National Preparedness Day Event
May 6th, 0900 Teton County Recreation Center
Preparedness Day is a call to action that gives people of all ages a chance to learn, plan and participate in a risk reduction and wildfire preparedness event that makes our community a safer place to live.
For more information contact; Lesley Williams Gomez at 307-739-5424
Report Wildfires: 307-739-3630
As soon as you hear thunder;
- Seek shelter inside a vehicle or building
- Get off elevated areas such as hills, mountain ridges, or peaks
- Never lie flat on the ground
- Never shelter under an isolated tree
- Never use a cliff or rocky overhang for shelter
- Get away from bodies of water
- Stay away from fences, power lines, windmills, etc.)