7-day Printing Bug
It has been noticed that from some computers, the 7-day product doesn’t print out the same way it looks on the screen. In the color-coded dryness table, numbers and symbols show up instead of the expected colored boxes. This problem only occurs with the html versions of the 7-day product, not with pdf versions.
To quickly check your computer, just click File…Print Preview from the browser and check the colors in the table. If you see numbers and symbols instead of the expected colors, follow these simple 6 steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Along the top menu bar, select Tools, then from the dropdown menu, click Internet Options.
3. In the Internet Options window, click the Advanced tab.
4. Pull the slider down to view the lower 1/3 of the list, and find the “Printing” header.
5. Put a check mark next to “Print background colors and images”.
6. Click the Apply button, then OK.